Stay safe at Langley Hotels
We look forward to opening our doors for you again and would like to update you on a few changes we have made to make sure you feel safe and welcome.
We carefully monitor and follow government guidelines at our destinations. We have also implemented several routines to keep you safe and healthy during your stay.
Cleanliness and hygiene
- Our staff will be educated in new cleaning procedures as well as guidelines and recommendations from local governments
- As always, we clean our facilities carefully with regular disinfection of commonly used surfaces
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available for both guests and staff at our hotels
- Face masks will be available and should be used by both guests and staff in common areas
- Social distancing will be implemented in all common areas
- We will keep check-in brief and have everything ready upon your arrival. Some hotels may provide contactless check-in/check-out
- We may close or limit the number of visitors at a time in certain areas such as pool and relax areas
Change of dining options
At some of our hotels, the restaurant is currently closed due to local restrictions. In this case we only offer room service.
- Breakfast will be served on a plate, or in some cases, from a buffet served by our staff
- No buffet-style dinners will be aloud
- We are making some changes to the way we set and serve tables in restaurant and bar areas to make sure we keep a safe distance while enjoying our meals
Flexible booking and cancellation
- Our cancellation terms are more generous than normal
- Many of our stays include free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival